Fruit in light syrup is fruit in syrup or light syrup. Perfect alternative to fresh fruit.
Pasteurisation increases the usability of the fruit and preserves the fruit's natural taste and appearance without destroying its structure, unlike freezing.
- Drained fruit content: 46 -70%.
- in light syrup is equal to the sugar content in fresh fruit: up to 12%.
- in syrup: min.19%.
- for fruit yeast cakes, Victoria sponge cakes and layered cakes
- for various desserts, sweet fillings, mousses
- for dumplings, crepes and other dishes
- base for drinks, fruit compotes and jellies